Roasted Red Cabbage With Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 head red cabbage ( about 2-3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Himalayan Pink Salt or Kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F Cut cabbage into 12 wedges; remove thick core and discard.
- Pull wedges apart; place on a large rimmed baking sheet coat well with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cover sheet tightly with foil. Bake until cabbage is crisp-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove foil; continue cooking, tossing occasionally, until tender and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes. Toss with Vinegar and serve.